Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I know he lives

No worries. I haven’t dropped off the face of the Earth. I haven’t blogged for some time, but am still reading the Book of Mormon. I’m so grateful for the strength I feel as I read it.
I’ve been speaking a lot lately, and have begun Time Out For Women again this season. This past week end I was in Indianapolis, and met so many fabulous women. This week end I am off to Pittsburg. I love to be with the thousands of sisters and share my testimony of Jesus Christ. I thought of this great opportunity as I read 3 Nephi 5:13, “Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.” Of course, I am not a prophet historian like Mormon, but I am grateful I can testify in my own sphere. I know he lives. I know he loves each one of us personally and infinitely. I’m so grateful for the knowledge I have of him and the Plan of Salvation.

No comments: